BEP SPST Sealed Toggle Switch - OFF/(ON)
SPST Sealed Toggle Switch - OFF/(ON)
Single pole, single throw toggle switch turns one circuit on and off. Common applications include intermittent horn or windshield wiper control. Completely sealed switches built to stand up to the most extreme conditions. Engineered to IP67 specifications utilizing a double o-ring within a bushing at the toggle and a full epoxy seal at the back.
- Nominal voltage is 12V/24V DC
- Rated for 25A at 12V DC, 15A at 24V DC
- 10" 14 AWG wire lead terminals
- Mounting stem 15/32" fits panels up to 1/8" thick
- Same as Cole Hersee part number 55025-01
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Throw/Pole: SPST
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 3"W x 5"L WT: 0.2 lbs
- UPC: 870216046655