Comrod AV62P-M Marine VHF Antenna - 9'
AV62P-M Marine VHF Antenna - 9'
The AV62M9 is a rugged high quality gain antenna designed for the maritime VHF radio telephone service. It is designed for use on fishing craft and larger vessels, but is also suitable for use on pleasure craft when the demands are very high.
*This equals or exceeds the gain of competing 6dB antennasMounting:
- Design: Collinear 5/8 wave phased brass elements
- Radiating element completely enclosed in polyurethane foam within a fiberglass tube
- Special precautions are taken to reduce cable currents Aluminum base
- Height: 9ft. 2.7 m
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Wind rating: 55 m/s = 125 mph
- Finish: Polyurethane lacquer, white
- Temperature range: -55°C, +71°C; -67°F, +160°F
- Nominal impedance: 50 ohm
- Power rating: 100W
- Gain: 4dbi*
- Polarization: Vertical
- Connector: UHF female
- DC-grounded: Yes
AV62M9 is easily mounted to the bulkhead by means of 4 holes in the aluminum bracket, or to a mast or tube with Ubolts. The U-bolts in stainless steel, are included. The mast diameter must be within 30-60mm. Suitable Cable:
RG58, RG213 or similar
Quick Guide (pdf)Brochure (pdf)
- Length (Inches): 108'
- Construction: Fiberglass
- Color: White
- Antenna Band: VHF/Cellular/PCS
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 2"W x 96"L WT: 5.5 lbs