Crewsaver ErgoFit 190N Offshore Hammer Inflation Life Jacket
ErgoFit 190N Offshore Hammer Inflation Life Jacket
Crewsaver’s ultimate lifejacket collection, ErgoFit, was launched in 2012 and has subsequently come to completely redefine safety, comfort and style afloat. The entire ErgoFit collection features an exceptionally high level of construction combined with the looks and practicality to suit the toughest marine environment and the most demanding consumer. Representing over 5 decades of experience gained at the wave face, each lifejacket in the range houses a uniquely crafted bladder to both deliver a faster turn speed and also to keep your airway lifted further above the water for ultimate safety.
The ErgoFit 190N OS itself is a 3D-moulded lifejacket designed to provide those braving the elements offshore with the extra security needed in all conditions away from sight of land. With its intelligent cut-away profile, it allows you total mobility, leaving your body, limbs and hands unhindered and free to move, work and perform.
Additionally, it delivers the reassurance of a professional jacket, coupled with outstanding value for money. Being easy to wear, versatile, stylish and completely functional, it is ideally suited to all those who work in unforgiving offshore environments as well as recreational users under sail or power.
- ISO 12402-3 (150N) approved but with superior buoyancy (190N) to float you higher in the water
- A built in inflatable chin support tilts your neck back and keeps your airways clear
- Unique bladder distribution, providing turning solutions in less than three seconds
- Three-layer cover construction for extreme durability
- Innovative 3D shaping providing the ultimate in comfort and performance
- Stainless Steel buckle for added security
- Easy to adjust side waist adjusters
- AIS compatible, activates automatically on inflation
- Compatible with MOB Lifesavers
- *Not USCG Approved