Davis AeroCone® Rain Collector w/Vantage Pro2™ Mounting Base
AeroCone® Rain Collector with Vantage Pro2™ Mounting Base
Stand-alone rain collector with a flat mounting base replaces the rain collector on your Vantage Pro2 sensor suite so it can be installed separately; or as part of an EnviroMonitor system.
Rain cone designed for even more accurate data in especially high winds!
Takes the place of the rain collector on a Vantage Pro2 sensor suite for a siting that requires separation of the rain collector and temperature/humidity sensor.
Designed to meet the guidelines of the World Meteorological Organization, our self-emptying tipping-bucket design is exceptionally accurate. Used to display daily and accumulated rainfall on our weather stations as well as rate of rainfall.
Comes with 40′ (12 m) standard cable. Rain collector can be user-calibrated for 0.01″ or 0.2 mm. Also available as a factory-calibrated 0.2 mm rain collector.
- EnviroMonitor Node and Gateway, OR
- Vantage Pro2 sensor suite or Sensor Transmitter Kit and a receiver or console such as Vantage Pro2 console or Vantage Vue console, WeatherLink Live, Weather Envoy, or Vantage Connect.
- AeroCone rain cone with grips (NO DAVIS LOGO)
- Base with tipping mechanism
- Bird spikes
- Debris screen that locks in place
- 40 ft (12 m) cable
- Mounting hardware