FUSION MS-NRX300 Remote Control - NMEA 2000 Wired
MS-NRX300 Remote Control - Wired NMEA 2000
- Multi-Zone Technology
- Install the MS-NRX300 wired remote anywhere onboard the vessel, in the flybridge, cockpit, saloon or cabin for example and gain full localized control of one or up to four individual audio zones.
- NMEA 2000 Certified Certified for connection to any NMEA 2000 network making installation straight forward, saving time and money. Once connected, the wired remote will double as a NMEA 2000 repeater displaying supported NMEA data on screen.
Complies With IPx7 Waterproof Standards.
Perfect for installation on a swim platform or deck, the MS-NRX300 wired remote control is designed for the marine environment.
- Designed specifically for the marine environment, featuring a 3 year warranty.
- Flush & Dash Moutning Options. Innovative design allows an installer the option of either mounting the wired remote with a conventional dash finish or an option to integrate into a glass helm with a flush surface mount.
- Superior Optically Bonded LCD Display Large high contrast daylight viewable 2.6" optically bonded LCD will display crystal clear data/track information and prevent moisture build up or fogging.
- NMEA 2000 Certified LEN: 3
- Large 2.6" Monochrome optically bonded LCDgh contrast daylight viewable in direct sunlight
- Adjustable backlit LCD
- Dash or Flush mount installation options
- Local zone control or all zone control (up to 4 zones)
- Complies with IPx7 waterproof standards
- STM32 Micro Processor
- Rotary encoder
- Advanced user interface
- 'Positive feel' rubber keypad
In the Box:
- MS-NRX300 Remote w/attached 1 M Drop Cable
- Dust Cover
- 6 M NMEA 20000 Backbone Cable
- NMEA 2000 T-Connector
- NMEA 2000 Female Terminator
- NMEA 2000 In-line Terminator
- Hardware mounting kit
- Mounting template
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov. Brochure (pdf)