HawkEye DepthTrax 2B In-Dash Digital Depth Gauge - TM/In-Hull
DepthTrax 2B In-Dash Digital Depth Gauge - TM/In-Hull
The DepthTrax 2B is an updated version of DepthTrax 1B. Following years of exhaustive R & D and field testing, we've updated the SONAR algorithms of the DepthTrax 2B to reach new depths. Able to reach depths of 600 ft and tuned for high speed performance, the DepthTrax 2B reaches deeper and performs faster than any depth finder we've ever produced.
The DepthTrax 2B delivers a combination of performance and affordability unrivaled in any other depth sounder. The foundation of the DepthTrax 2B is our proprietary algorithmic programming, which significantly reduces false readings and produces unmatched precision. Depth readings are updated four times per second on the no glare, polarized LCD icon display.
EasyTouch Programming™ gives one-touch access to the user adjustable settings:
- Keel offset adjustment automatically adjusts depth readings for a vessels’ draft requirements. Dual upper and lower depth alarms can be set throughout the full depth range.
- A 3-stage Advanced Warning System™ clearly signals an alarm condition with an audible alarm, an ultra bright red LED warning light and LCD alarm indicators.
- One-touch alarm muting instantly turns off audible depth alarms.
- User selectable feet or meter readout.
- Automatic memory retention of all user settings.
We’ve even incorporated a waterproof plug and play transducer connector and a waterproof fuse holder. Finally, we’ve perfected customization with our patented interchangeable face/bezel system. The DepthTrax 2B includes white/black face-plates and trim rings, allowing custom matching to most boat dash configurations. We even throw in a storage sun cover for good measure.
The DepthTrax 2B comes standard with HawkEye’s® exclusive high-speed, dual-mount transducer that can be transom mounted or glued inside most boat hulls.
- Reads to 600 Ft Depths (180 M)
- Algorithmic Programming Significantly Reduces False Readings and Produces Unmatched Precision
- EasyTouch Programming™ Allows One-Touch Access to the User Adjustable Settings
- User Programmable Keel Offset Automatically Adjusts Depth Readings for Vessels’ Draft Requirements
- User Selectable Imperial or Metric Readout
- Dual Upper and Lower Depth Alarms Can Be Set Throughout the Full Depth Range
- 3-Stage Advanced Warning System™ Clearly Signals an Alarm Condition with an Audible Alarm, LED and LCD Indicators with One-Touch Alarm Muting
- Automatic Memory Retention of All User Settings
- Patented Removable Face System - Includes White & Black Face Plates and White/Black Trim Rings
- No Glare, Polarized LCD Icon Display with Storage Sun Cover - Spot Free Viewing With or Without Sunglasses
- Largest Display Available on an In-Dash Depth Sounder
- SoftGlow™ Backlit Display and Programming Keys- Low Intensity, Low-Temperature Lighting Prevents Eye Strain and Condensation While Providing Unparalleled Nighttime Viewing
- Flush Mount Extention for Mounting In Extra Thick Dash Panels
- Available with Transom/Glue-In or Thru-Hull Mount Transducers
- ShootThru™ Sonar Technology Allows Readings Through Solid Fiberglass and up to 1/8th inch Aluminum Hulls
- Removable Transom Transducer Bracket for Low-Profile In-Hull Mounting
- Depth - Max (Feet): 600'/180m
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Shape: Round
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 9"L WT: 0 lbs
- UPC: 818800010118