Hella Marine Sea Hawk-XLR LED Floodlight - White LED/White Housing
Sea Hawk-XLR LED Floodlight - White LED/White Housing
Next level technology offering incredible intensity
Our brightest Sea Hawk to date!
1300 lumens of crisp, white, darkness-busting illumination with all the proven Sea Hawk durability and efficiency advantages.
Engineered light patterns
Advanced optical systems deliver incredible illumination without glare. Spread lamps illuminate a wide, close-range spread over a cockpit, foredeck or working area. Spot lamps provide a narrower, more concentrated illumination for tuna towers, masts or for forward facing lighting on a variety of applications.
Unique Corrosion Proof Housing
Sea Hawk XLR housings are precision injection molded from thermally conductive ceramic polymer. This advanced material draws heat from internal electronics for reliable long-term operation and eliminates the need for an aluminium housing in this class of floodlight, removing corrosion risks in the harsh marine environment.
Built-in convenience of switching between High level full intensity and low level dimmed output.
Multivolt 9-33V DC
Advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages.
- Housing Description: ‘Non metal’ thermally conductive polymer housing
- Lens Material: Grilamid
- Bracket: Polished 316 stainless steel
- Color Temperature: 5000K (White)
- Cable: Pre-wired with 0.5M of triple core marine cable
- Operating Voltage: Multivolt™ 9-33V DC
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely Sealed
- High Power Consumption: 18W (<[email protected] / <[email protected])
- Low Power Consumption: 2W (<[email protected] / <[email protected])
- Weight: 450g (including cable)
- Light Output: 1300 lumens (White)
- Approvals: CE, RCM
- Manufactured In: New Zealand
- Wireless: No
- Waterproof: Yes
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): MV 9-33 VDC
- Bulb Type: LED
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 3"W x 9"L WT: 1.3 lbs
- UPC: 760687158479