Iridium Beam Pole/Mast Mount Antenna f/GO!®
Beam Pole/Mast Mount Antenna f/GO!®
Iridium Pole Mount Antenna RST710 is designed for Maritime and fixed site based applications. Designed to work with Iridium based devices.
The antenna is omnidirectional and therefore makes it an easy installation in any location. The Antenna is supplied with both straight pole mounting or right angle brackets depending on the installation location. The antenna has a recessed TNC female connector to make the cable connection inside the antenna and protected from harsh environments.
- Iridium approved
- Designed for harsh environments
- Small and lightweight
- Weatherable polymer
- Manufactured in the USA
- Altitude: 20,000'
- Power Handling: 1W
- VSWR: < 2.0 : 1
- Impedance: 50 OHMS
- Axial Ratio: 3.0db Max at bore sight
- Polarization: Right Hand Circular
- Frequency: 1616 – 1626 MHz
- Connector: TNC Female
- Extreme rain exposure: 37 mm/10 min; 145mm/24 h
- Extreme snow exposure: 3,0kN/m2
- Wind: 35m/s
- Operating Temp: -40°C to +85°C / -40°F to 185°F
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 4"W x 13"L WT: 1.8 lbs