Jabsco 1" Electro-Magnetic Clutch Pump - 12V
1" Electro-Magnetic Clutch Pump
Flow rate: Nominal 23 US Gallons/min at 1750 RPM
Self-priming from dry up to 7.8ft
- Constructed from marine quality bronze and stainless steel for ruggedness and reliability.
- Easy to service and maintain.
- Inexpensive to buy and operate.
- Will tolerate abrasive wear (this may affect performance - seek advice from your distributor).
- Handles hard and soft solids without clogging.
- Can pump in either direction.
- Will not airlock.
Engine cooling, Pumping bilges, Wash downs, Circulating water in bait tanks, Utility dockside pump.INDUSTRIAL:
Circulating and transferring, Velocity mixing, Return spill, Sump drainage, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Soap, Liquors, Ink, Dyes, Alcohol, Tanning Liquors, Glycerin, Brine, etc.FARMING:
Pumping water for stock, Pumping water from shallow wells and cisterns.PUBLIC UTILITIES AND MUNICIPALITIES:
Under the hood mounting on service trucks for dewatering and draining meter boxes, manholes, excavations, and truck installation under hood for emergency pumping.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Gallons Per Minute: 23
- Volts: 12v
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 8"W x 14"L WT: 16.15 lbs
- UPC: 671880007962