Magma Dock Mounted 2-Sided Kayak/SUP Rack
Dock Mounted 2-Sided Kayak/SUP Rack
No more lugging around your heavy kayak or paddleboard after a long day on the water. With Magma's new Kayak/SUP Storage Rack System your problems are solved.
Building the rack system is simple; start with the base rack, R10-1002-64, and purchase the specific arms separately that best fit your needs. Rack arms are constructed from 304 Mirror Polished Marine Grade Stainless Steel tubing and are available in either straight, 30" x 1-1/2" Dia., R10-1010-30, or 36" x 1-1/2" Dia., R10-1010-36, for Kayak's and water toys, or angled, 1" Dia., R10-1020, for SUP's / Board's. Fully assembled this rack holds up to 8 Kayaks or 10+ SUP's or any combination of both.
The base rack is designed to be mounted directly to any dock or flat surface. Constructed with 1-1/2" Dia. 304 Mirror Polished Marine Grade Stainless Steel tubing, each vertical uprights has adjustment holes spaced 2" apart for maximum storage capacity. Rack and components include pre-installed UV resistant polyethylene foam pads, Stainless Steel mounting / attachment fasteners, and stainless steel tie-down end loops for using securing straps or a cable lock to safely secure items in the rack.
Whether you're new to water sports or a seasoned veteran this rack system is a must have for every water activity enthusiast.
Dock / floor mounted kayak / SUP storage rack
- 100% 304 Mirror Polished 1-1/2" Dia. Marine Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Mount To Any Dock or Flat Surface
- Custom Build Your Rack Using Any Combination of Padded Straight Or SUP Arms
- Arms Adjust Every 2 Inches To Maximize Storage Capacity
- Rack Holds Up To 8 Kayaks Or 10 Or More SUPs Or Any Combination Of Water Toys You Require
- Base arms Include Stainless Steel Tie-Down Loops and Preinstalled UV Resistant Polyethylene Foam Pads
- Includes Stainless Steel Dock Mounting Fasteners
- Designed For Commercial Applications
- Ships in UPS / Fed Ex Compatible Packaging
- Straight or SUP Arms Sold Separately (Arms Sold In Pairs)