MarCum LX-6s Digital Sonar System - 6" LCD Dual Beam
LX-6s Digital Sonar System - 6" LCD Dual Beam
Take MarCum's ultimate Digital LX Sonar Engine and shrink everything except performance. Boasting all the features and advantages of its big brother, LX-6 displays multiple water-column views on a lighter, compact 6" high-resolution color LCD. Use the intuitive menu-driven touchpad to custom-define the display to your liking. Dynamic screen views include Water Column Vertical, Vertical Zoom, Flasher Dial, Traditional Widescreen Graph and all combinations. Further customize on-screen Dashboard information, including digital depth, battery voltage and interference rejection (IR). MarCum's intelligently managed sonar engine pumps out 4800W PTP, with TrueTime™ high speed display response and screen refresh. Switchable 8° and 20° transducer gives you 2 sonar units in 1. The LX-6 delivers the digital fish-finding goods, and with all the goodies serious anglers expect.
LX-6 version 4.07
MarCum has released a new firmware update for the LX-6 unit. Below are some of the highlights featured in this update. Click the link below and follow the update procedure on marcumtech.com to update your unit.
- Manual Dynamic Range - Adjustable in one-foot increments
- Transducer offset added in one-inch increments
- Default to 6 color mode
- 6" (640 x 480px) Color LCD
- Four user-selectable color palettes
- User-defined on-screen "Dashboard" displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, interference rejection (IR), target adjust, or any combination thereof
- "Multifaceted Sonar Display" LCD windows - "water column vertical," vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional widescreen graph displays.
Industry-exclusive Sonar Footprint technology displays area of bottom coverage at any depth, with either 8° or 20° transducer cone angles (ex: 20° - 32' depth - 11.3' 'footprint diameter')
- MarCum sonar features
-3/4" Target separation
-Infinitely Adjustable Zoom and Bottom Lock Zoom
-12-level Interference Rejection (IR)
-Adjustable Scroll/ping rate
- Fully user-defined "Dashboard" displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, IR, target adjust, or any combination thereof
- Adjustable Night-Vis Backlight
- Includes rechargeable 12V 9-Amp battery, charger and deluxe padded softcase
- Snow Shield Faceplate included
- Intelligently managed sonar engine, driven by 4800W PtP (600-watts RMS)
- Temperature Capable when used with optional High-Speed Transducer
- Made in the USA with US and imported parts
- Two year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.