Perko Dual Battery Switch w/Mounting Ring & Legs - Bulkhead Mount
Dual Battery Switch w/Mounting Ring & Legs - Bulkhead Mount
The Perko Dual Battery Selector Switch allows the addition of an extra battery for accessories. This switch provides the flexibility of selection between batteries or combined operation of both batteries in parallel for starting or charging. It can also serve as an emergency main disconnect switch in the event of an electrical problem. All models are make before break design and are ignition protected.
Four switch positions: Both "Off", Both "On", Battery 1 "On"/Battery 2 "Off", Battery 1 "Off"/Battery 2 "On"
Materials & Finish
- Red polycarbonate polymer body
- Black polymer actuator key
- Nickel plated terminals
- For two or more batteries
- Unique oval shape mounts in a round hole
- Removable actuator key
- Rating: 140 Amps Continuous, 200 Amps 5 Min. Intermittent, 250 Amps 30 Second Start
- For use with alternators and generators 6-50 V.D.C. Marine Electrical Systems
- Ignition Protected
- Face Dimensions: 3-7/8" x 3-1/4"