Scanstrut 6" PowerTower® Composite f/Garmin & Furuno Radomes
6" PowerTower® Composite for Garmin & Furuno Radomes
150mm (6") Composite PowerTower® for all other 2kW/4kW radomes.
By elevating your antenna clear of obstructions, PowerTower® maximizes the performance of your radar. Manufactured using the best composite materials, PowerTower® is molded as a single 'monocoque' structure with no joints, offering unparalleled strength and durability.
Expertly designed to install your antenna on the cabin roof, flybridge or radar arch of your powerboat, providing a clear view of the horizon for maximum antenna performance.
Scanstrut’s Composite PowerTower® offers a single “monocoque” structure for outstanding strength and surface finish. Its aerodynamic shape and high gloss finish makes a product that is as strong as it is attractive.
There is a PowerTower® to fit pretty much every modern radar, including open array.
- For Garmin or Furuno Radomes
- 30° aft leaning streamline profile
- Hollow stem allowing internal routing of all cables
- Watertight base seal supplied
- Pre-fitted watertight (IP65) cable gland
- Small mounting footprint of only 200mm² /8in²
- Pre-drilled base for quick installation
- 150mm (6") for low level clearance of smaller obstacles
Pre-fitted IP65 gland to seal cable entry into stem and a watertight base seal included so no need for messy sealant.
Ease of Install
Pre-drilled mounting holes, the antenna fastens to PowerTower top plate using own mounting bolts.
Choice of Heights
150mm (6”) or 350mm (14”) heights available.
Aesthetic Single Piece Molding
Curves and strength to suit any boat with a 30° aft leaning profile to compliment any powerboat.
Choice of 2 Other Materials:
- Aluminium PowerTower® – Bespoke extrusion = strength, good looks and choice
- Stainless PowerTower® – Marine grade stainless - traditional look, mirror finish
- Construction: Composite
- Lean (FWD/Aft): Aft
- Light/GPS Bracket: Optional
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 9"W x 11"L WT: 3.7 lbs
- UPC: 5060114790254