Siren Marine MTC Monitoring & Tracking Device f/Wired & Wireless Sensors
MTC Monitoring & Tracking Device for Wired & Wireless Sensors**
**Sensors are sold separately
The Siren Marine MTC is ushering in the future of the Connected Boat™. Now offering an easy-to-use app, global 3G connectivity, the choice of wired and wireless sensors, and more inputs than ever before, the MTC is the most versatile and reliable system on the market.
Features (with required subscription):
- GPS Position & Geo-Fence - Track the location and movement of your boat.
- Battery Monitoring - Receive alerts if battery voltage is low.
- Engine Metrics - Connect to the engine to monitor hours and receive service reminders.
- Bilge - Connect to a bilge pump or high-water sensor.
- Security - Add motion sensor, magnetic switch, canvas snap sensor, or pressure pad.
- Shore Power - Add sensor to power outlet to monitor shore power connection.
- Temperature - Monitor temperature of cabin, engine room, fridge, or bait locker.
- Remote Switching - Add wireless or wired sensors to control lights, HVAC, bilge pumps, etc.
- MTC Device
- Mounting Bracket and Screws
Quick Guide (pdf)
- Seven (7) Digital Inputs (0-30 VDC)
- Three (3) Digitsl Outputs
- Operating Voltage - 9-30 VDC
- Battery Back-up (3000mAh Lithium Polymer Battery)
- Internal Antenna for Connectivity/Cellular
- Internal GPS
- 26 Connections for Wired Sensors
- Eight (8) Connections for Wireless Sensors
- Two (2) Temperature Sensor Inputs
- Wireless Sensor Range from MTC is 150' @ 900MHz