TACO Grand Slam 380 Outrigger Mounts w/Offset Handle
Grand Slam 380 Outrigger Top Mounts
The GS-380 is the 3rd generation of the popular 300 series of Grand Slam brand outrigger top mounts that adjust all outrigger movements safely from under the top. Its rugged design will provide years of reliable service even in the most challenging saltwater applications. The GS-380 is the ultimate solution for larger fishing boats, with either hardtop or soft top installations. Enhanced design of the rotator lever provides a sleeker more ergonomic shape, using polished Stainless Steel and UV-resistant non-slip Santoprene. In addition, the new GS-380 incorporates a compact easy to use elevation crank handle that folds up for convenient out-of-the way storage.
- For use on 20'-36' fishing boats
- All rotation and elevation adjustments from under the top
- Fits both hardtop and soft top applications
- Designed to fit TACO's industry standard Outrigger-Ready Mounting Plate
- Rugged Stainless Steel and anodized aluminum construction
- 12 locking fishing positions
- Infinite adjustable outrigger elevation adjustment
- Ergonomic-shaped rotator lever
- Polished 316 Stainless Steel arm and lever
- Brushed anodized aluminum body
- 4" x 6" mounting base
- Compatible with TACO 1-1/2" heavy-duty Telescoping Outriggers
- Sold in pairs
Sold as a pair.
Quick Guide (pdf)
- Construction: Anodized Aluminum
- Diameter (Inches): 1-1/2'
- Product Class: Mounting Brackets
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 25"W x 19"L WT: 29 lbs
- UPC: 630838082819