Wave WiFi Rogue Reach Dual-Band
Rogue Reach Dual-Band
Wave WiFi’s Rogue Reach Dual-Band (DB) features the same trouble free mounting method as the Rogue Wave Pro with a 1” - 14 female threaded base that will fit most standard antenna mounts. Extremely easy to install and completely enclosed for total weather protection and mouting applications.
The Rogue Reach DB has up to 125Mbit aggregate throughput and a 600Mhz processor. Both the Rogue
Reach and Rogue Reach DB are Ethernet Converters (EC units), therefore a direct connection can be made
to any WAN ethernet enabled device, router or switch.
When connected to a wireless router, the Rogue Reaches provide Internet connectivity for numerous wireless devices. The systems come with a user friendly Web-based interface. There is no software installation.
Wave WiFi products offer outstanding performance because of the proprietary firmware technology embedded in each unit. The Web-based firmware permits the user to scan for access points (Hotspots) and provides a detailed diagnostic of the quality of each hotspot. The GUI (pronounced “gooey”) or Graphical User Interface allows the user to see the signal strength and quality in real time of any connected hotspot.
- Easy Installation with 1” - 14 threaded base
- Completely enclosed for total weather protection and endless installation options
- User Friendly proprietary Web-based Wave WiFi Interface
- 120/220 VAC & 12VDC PoE injector
- Dual-Band Omni-Directional Antenna (Rogue Reach DB)
- CAT5e cable (25') affixed to unit
- 580MHz to 600MHz Processing power*
- Cost friendly receiver for multiple applications
*Actual distance may be affected by the strength and quality of the Hotspot signal, as well as having a clear line of site to the boat. As we strive for constant product improvement, prices and specifications are subject to change without notice
- 22"H x 1.5"W
- CPU: 600Mhz
- Ethernet: One 10/100 Mbit/s
- Wireless: 802.11 a/n 5Ghz + 802.11 b/g/n 2.4Ghz
- Power: Passive 12v PoE at 1A Only
- Operating Temp: -22F to +158F / -33C to +70C
- Antenna: Dual-Band Omni-Directional
- Mounting: 1” - 14 Female Thread
- Material: Fiberglass
- Quick Start Guide
- 25' of CAT5e cabling affixed to the unit
- 120/220 VAC & 12VDC power adapter
- 12V - 24V POE injector