Shakespeare SSB Phase III SSB Antenna
SSB Phase III SSB Antenna
Full-length conductors, no loading coil
For long range HF/SSB communication, this side-fed antenna easily takes on all comers. It handles 1 KW output power, and its high strength and superior performance will take care of business without complaint. Side-feed termination.
- Silver-plated outer conductor, copper inner conductor
- Stainless steel mounting sleeve
- Side-feed termination
- Suggested Mount: Shakespeare Style 409-R or 410-R Mounting Kit
- Two sections: Base 110", Tip 110"
- Design:Full-length conductors, no loading coil
- Height:18' 4"
- Sections:2 (Base: 110" Tip: 110")
- Suggested mounting:409-R or 410-R
- Resonant frequency:14 MHz
- Other features:
Versatile mounting sleeve for standard 1"-14 thread or mast mount
High-strength fiberglass radome, foam filled
High-gloss, high-performance, non-yellowing polyurethane finish
- Frequency band:HF/SSB
- Max. input power:1000W
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty:5 years
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 4"W x 96"L WT: 15 lbs
- UPC: 719441200664